Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my TBR Black series carbon exhaust for a daytona 675 2008. It was used for 1000 miles before I started having issues with the engine on my bike. I parted out much of the bike, but still have this TBR.-SOLD. It comes with the pipe, the silencer and will ship the next day.

Also note: I have an 08 Header that is stock and an 09 header that is strait piped. No cat or that valve.
150 shipped for the 09, 100 shipped for the 08

I also have a clean title 2008 frame, unscratched as the bike had mechanical issues, and wasn't a wrecked bike. 1300 OBO.

I have the subframe that holds the passenger seat and the side frame pieces. All black, like new condition.

(1) 2008 engine with 16K miles, warped head, good bottom end. Still with transmission. 300 plus shipping.

(1) 2009 engine with 7K miles, also with a warped head, good bottom end. Still with transmission. Head still off the engine. 300 plus shipping.

Lastly the headlight 2008 -SOLD

Email me if you need photos or something.
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
To bad you did not list it up as a bike with a bad motor.. I would have snatched it up off your hands.

GWLS

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
175 for the subframe shipped. Haven't seen an undamaged one sell for less than 200 on ebays completed listings.

·
Registered
4,941 Posts
If the bottom end is good and nothing wrong with the pistons and it has the engine covers, please get me a price to 97317. (portland, oregon) also works.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you looking for the 2008 or the 2009 engine?
Both have good bottom ends according to my local dealer. I dealt with a service advisor frequently and he told me to sell both bottom ends because there both good.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Thanks... as I expected really.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts