Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Here's some gear for sale that I no longer need. I wanted to list it here before I put it up on ebay since the jacket is Triumph-specific. I've listed some details with pictures as well -- let me know if you have any questions. All prices INCLUDE SHIPPING.

Triumph Jacket

In all honest I don't know the name of this jacket; I looked online but couldn't find it. It's a Triumph jacket I bought from a dealer in Somerville, MA this summer (where I was also asked if I wanted to "take a ride sometime" by a guy who was obviously gay) and only wore it a handful of times. It's primarily mesh with armor -- not as protective as leather but it was great in the heat. It also includes a removable liner which makes it both windproof and water-resistant. A great 3-season jacket IMO.

It's in pristine condition and is a size 42 (52 Euro).
Price: $90 ($200 new)

Alpinestars Octane-S Moto gloves

Size XL. Used last summer, still in great shape. See pics for styling details.

Price: $35 ($90 new)

Alpinestars One-O-One Boots

Size 11 mens (US). I've only worn these a handful of times, they're also still in great shape. You can see from the bottoms that the tread is hardly worn as well. Very comfortable boots with solid ankle protection.

Price: $65 ($150 new)

As I said before, if you have any questions, just ask! Thanks guys.

-Nate

·
Registered
860 Posts
bump for some nice stuff at a good price....

... if you still have the boots and gloves in a couple weeks and wanna make me a package deal shipped to ga (30904), lemme know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts