Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi- Helping a friend sell a few things. For sale is scorched yellow bodywork from an 06. Full kit except for the Nose Fairing. Check pictures for condition of the pieces. Located in NorCal

$375 + Shipping

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hi- Helping a friend sell a few things. For sale is scorched yellow bodywork from an 06. Full kit except for the Nose Fairing. Check pictures for condition of the pieces. Located in NorCal

$375 + Shipping
Thanks for the info. I'm looking to replace my tank because there's a dent in it, coincidentally, exactly where the dent is in your tank! haha.

Did you replace your bodywork with something else? Did you get a new tank? If so, where did you get the tank?

I saw full body kits on eBay for around 500, but they don't come with the tank.

There's a couple for $275, but they have like $225 shipping!! nuts. They're coming from europe though.

·
Registered
7,853 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm looking to replace my tank because there's a dent in it, coincidentally, exactly where the dent is in your tank! haha.

Did you replace your bodywork with something else? Did you get a new tank? If so, where did you get the tank?

I saw full body kits on eBay for around 500, but they don't come with the tank.

There's a couple for $275, but they have like $225 shipping!! nuts. They're coming from europe though.
NJ Custom's tank protectors will cover that dent up no problem. He makes them in carbon or fiberglass you can paint: FS: Carbon fiber tank sliders / protectors - Triumph675.Net Forums

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.