Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Used: Airbox/filter, 16T front sprocket

4/1/2011 Updated with lowered prices! No reasonable offer refused!

Aero Windscreen sold 4/1/2011.

675/Street Triple Air box and OEM filter: $10 (lowered from $20) plus shipping. Air temp sensor doesn't work.

675/Street Triple 16T Sprocket, Sprocket nut, and 675/Street Triple sprocket cover: All for $10 (lowered from $15) plus shipping.

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
I'm not interested in the product, but it will be good to know whether the BMC air filter is the race or street model :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Prices lowered and combined a few other classified postings into one! No reasonable offer refused!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
how much to ship the screen to Australia?

Cheers

·
Registered
860 Posts
Might have to get you to throw that screen in the car on your way to town next week... hahaha...

(and why in the hell don't I see your name on the VIR track day list? Thought we already talked about this... haha)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might have to get you to throw that screen in the car on your way to town next week... hahaha...

(and why in the hell don't I see your name on the VIR track day list? Thought we already talked about this... haha)
I left you an email on Monday. You must not have gotten it. I'll resend. Send me an email later today if you don't get it.

Definitely let me know if you want me to bring the screen along. I may bring it anyway in case any 675 guys at Jennings want to buy it.

As for VIR, I'm opting to go with the NESBA dates in early June (11/12) that's running the north course on a Sat/Sun. First time ever for a trackday org to get North both days of a weekend!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I still have it. Are you in Perth, Australia? If so, shipping via postal service is $40 USD. If you're OK with that, you can paypal me $104 which includes the 4% paypal fee they charge. PayPal addy is [email protected].

1 - 13 of 13 Posts