FULL PHOTO ALBUM: BRIEF WALKAROUND VIDEO:

Selling my 2014 Triumph Daytona 675R Riders Discount / Eslick limited edition. #44/47.This bike absolutely rips. My track 675R set up practically the same way is still not as tight, precise, or cherry, as this factory limited spec.
15K miles. All maintainance and services up to date. Valves checked at 12k.
Clean title in hand, current CA registration until June 23'
Bike has just been fully serviced and needs nothing. All new fluids and tires. Ready for street and track.
Limited edition bike #44/47, comes with two original keys, original framed & signed certificate of authenticity, and center lift stand.
675R comes with the performance parts, ohlins/brembo/quickshifter/etc. The limited edition added some one-off performance parts and track ready upgrades. Also has a GPR V4, woodcraft clip-ons, and MD integrated signals I added in the last 500mi.

NEW: (12/22)
S22 tires
RBF600 brake fluid
Motul 7100 full synthetic 10w40 (sweet red)
Distilled w/ water wetter

Parts:

-Ohlins 50MM front, Ohlins TTX rear (serviced by suspension matters for 185# rider)
-Brembo brakes front & rear
-CL 59 brake pads / CL rear pads (from TJ @ RD)
-Carbon fiber: cockpit panels, front hugger, rear hugger
-Triumph quickshifter, can be flipped for GP shift native on Attack rearsets
-Livery and graphics by Drippin Wet
-Custom Attack rearsets engraved "ESLICK #69" with FOLDING footpegs (made specially for this model, attack does not make/sell folding footpegs publicly)
-EK Gold 520 chain conversion
-Renthal 520 lightweight sprocket
-ASV F3 gold levers
-Techspec tank grips
-Triumph red annodized chain adjuster blocks
-Triumph sharkfin
-GPR V4 stabilizer
-Woodcraft clip-ons
-Motodynamic tail tidy kit
-Motodynamic integrated sequential tail light
-Motodynamic integrated turn signals
-RG racing mirror block-offs
-RG racing carbon fiber tank sliders
-GB racing full engine covers
-Saddlemen gel-channel seat in leather
-Trickle charger quick connector (universal)
-New EBC clutch pack installed 2/21

As mentioned above the bike comes with 2 original keys (1 unused), original signed/framed COA, and center lift stand pictured in these terrible photos. This is a T675.net exclusive pre-sale post, with terrible photos and all. The bike is going up for sale locally in a few days. I will update this sale post with the new photos, video, and details shortly.

This is my third 675, of which i am the second owner. I love the platform and wanted a princess to force one of my other 675's into full track duty which it did. I didn't ride this bike much exept for one amazing trackday at Laguna which made me rethink babying the bike for a moment. I have other bikes and toys so this was purchased as a lust trophy. It has been garaged all its life, and maintained/cleaned regularly.

Asking price of $8999
Test ride considered with cash in hand. Located in 91335
Shippable to anywhere in CON U.S. if buyer sets up and funds.
For any questions or to set an appointment to view the bike, please DM here or email directly to [email protected] with the subject line: "SIX SEVEN FIVE"