Triumph OEM Off-Road Exhaust
R&G Fork Sliders
Carbon Tank Protectors
Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator Kit
Woodcraft Stator Cover
GB Racing Engine Covers
GB Racing Frame Sliders
Pitbull Rear Stand

This bike has had all major services including a recent valve timing adjustment at 12,000 miles. All services have been documented and the bike is performing flawlessly. This bike also includes all OEM parts including exhaust, seat, rear seat, head cowl, and side fairings.

This bike is currently wearing carbon fiber fairings which were took the place of the OEM fairings. This fairing change required a new headlight unit, however the fully functional original unit will be included as well. These fairings have cracks as they were purchased with all these blemishes because they were to be used as alternative fairings to the factory fairings. Currently has a cracked Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen, but includes a perfect spec Zero Gravity OEM spec shield.

Please keep in mind that to bring this bike back to completely stock all you will need to do is purchase a new OEM right fairing. The OEM left and head cowl are in great condition.

I also have every piece of service documentation for your review from the first oil change to latest valve timing adjustment.

I will also include a new set of Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SPs that I bought to swap on but did not have a chance to. These are typically $350 before mounting.

This bike is running flawlessly and truly has amazing torque for it's size.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you willing to part out the left side fairing and cowl? I only need to replace those two parts, as they were damaged at the track by the previous owner. I entirely understand if they are linked to the sale of the bike, but if not, please let me know!

Many thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts