Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS 2009 Daytona 675 project

Wifes on my back about this bike as its been sitting since june plus my progress has been to slow for her liking and somethink about the money could be used else where???

SO.... here it is for someone not so whipped.. .

2009 daytona 675 with gp shifter, $5500

See ebay for pics http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=200572488910

i bought it front end damaged from a dealer back in june, no idea on kms as the bike didnt come with the dash but the tyres have plenty of tread and the oil + overall condition is very clean indicating low kms.

I have since stripped it down and started repairing it, The left hand fork rim and disc were all checked/straightened by laurie alburton (reciepts) but the right hand wasnt worth repairing.
The tank has been repaired and hi filled now just requring the paint to match your choice. L/H fairing and ducks tail have one crack each and will need plastic welding.

The required items to finish the bike are: -

Front Nose cowl, Screen
Air intake & cowl support
Headlight
Front mud Guard
Side cowl & lwr in fills
Speedo cluster, ignition switchs
Barometric & tilt Sensor
Front brake fluid reservoir
Right hand fork
Sticker kit

I have looked at getting these parts from bikebandit.com and its just over 3k new oem, so with the use of forums and ebay (uk and us) you will be able to get it finished alot cheaper.

I have had the bike running with the aid of a mates dash and barimetric / tilt sensor and it sound nice a tight with no errors (I had it checked with a scantool).
The mechanical side of it is sound.

Im after $5500 which once repaired will be a very cheap 2009, with the above list the bike should be complete, why risk an unknown damaged bike.
Im in windsor nsw and the bike can be viewed on arrangement.
Message me for anymore details or questions

Cheers​

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
That would make an awesome track bike. Get some race plastics rather than oem fairings and headlight, fix the rest and you'd be set.

Pics or ban.
I am 100% with Rorz on this one.

Fast track this project by taking it to the track, and keep it. Sell off any unwanted road stuff to make some cash and keep Her Indoors happy. Then simply enjoy.

You know it makes sense.

O.B

·
Registered
712 Posts
im looking at this one quite a few different ways. one post and selling to be the first, second is 5500 + 3000 in parts to repair total of 8500 which as i recall you can get a used 10 ready to go for, three is he said with gp shifting, hell my 07 has that and a lot more and im only looking for 5200 for and you can ride it. it may just be me and if it is i appoligize, but this post doesnt seem right at all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Guess u guys missed this one !!

'06 675 Daytona race bike for sale
Hi all,

I am selling my '06 675 Daytona to hopefully upgrade to a new one for 2011! Perfect bike for someone looking at a trackbike, all the hard work done!
The bike is a very competitive and well set up bike to race in BEARS, or Pro Thunder. It comes with Woodcraft engine covers, handle bars, Staintune exhaust, 520 chain and sprockets, Ohlins forks springs, suspension (front and rear) revalved and set up by Frank Pons, front and rear stands.
Also comes with a spare set of race fairings, all road fairings (some damaged) and all other original road gear thats been replaced by aftermarket stuff.
Approx 2000km track km, oil and filter changed every 3 days use.
$6500.....offers considered depending on what spares are wanted.
Pick up From Sydney, will send interstate at buyers expense.

cheers
Brad
Attached Images
675.jpg (67.7 KB, 101 views)

·
Registered
618 Posts
Guess u guys missed this one !!

'06 675 Daytona race bike for sale Hi all,

I am selling my '06 675 Daytona to hopefully upgrade to a new one for 2011! Perfect bike for someone looking at a trackbike, all the hard work done!
The bike is a very competitive and well set up bike to race in BEARS, or Pro Thunder. It comes with Woodcraft engine covers, handle bars, Staintune exhaust, 520 chain and sprockets, Ohlins forks springs, suspension (front and rear) revalved and set up by Frank Pons, front and rear stands.
Also comes with a spare set of race fairings, all road fairings (some damaged) and all other original road gear thats been replaced by aftermarket stuff.
Approx 2000km track km, oil and filter changed every 3 days use.
$6500.....offers considered depending on what spares are wanted.
Pick up From Sydney, will send interstate at buyers expense.

cheers
Brad
Attached Images
675.jpg (67.7 KB, 101 views)
Yeh um well i guess most of you did......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts