Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
This is my first post and unfortunately it is a sad one! I have up for sale my beautiful Daytona. It has done 15790k's as of today and hasn't ever missed a beat. It has been serviced at Peter Stevens motorcycles in Adelaide. I have also just had brand new GPRa-11 tires put on. These tires have the best grip i have ever felt on a bike, over and above the pirelli supercorsas i had on previously. I am selling due to building a house and my first baby on the way :thumbup:. It is my everyday ride and i need to get a car now. Hopefully in a year or so i can get myself another Daytona. These bikes are incredible to ride and still to this day the best bike i have ridden! I am looking for a reasonably quick sale, please contact me for any more details. Heres a quick summary of what the bike has:
- 15790k's
- Triumph tank pad
- brand new GPRa-11 tires
- Padded handlebar grips (makes a world of difference)
- Service history
- Loving and sad owner!
- Apart from that, she is stock!

I am hoping to get some better pictures this weekend with some sunlight! I dont get to see it much anymore haha.

Hope to hear from some potential buyers soon! :cool2:
Cheers,
Shane
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Speedometer Odometer Plant Vehicle Trip computer Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Car Fuel tank Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1 Posts
hEY Shane,

Congratulations on the new family.

Do you still have the bike? I am in Adelaide and I am pretty keen on getting a 675 as an upgrade from my gixxer. I like to rip it up on friday nights when I can. Can I organise a time to test ride the bike?

Cheers,

Dan Sick75:biker:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts