Triumph 675 Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Alright! connectors should be in within the next two days, and i will have all orders out at that time... i apologize for the delay, and all orders than have been delayed will be bumped to first class shipping at no extra charge! Thank you for your support!

Best,
Mark

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Alright everyone... due to being out of town so much lately, and having no to limited internet... and a fiasco with shipping connectors to my place, i have been delayed in getting orders filled

ALL orders will be shipped out by or on saturday morning this week!

Check your PM for when i ship to you

Thanks everyone for the orders! :bowdown:

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Now making 1st/ 2nd/ and 3rd gen for Daytona, Street and Speed triple!

Holy smokes how time is faster than our bikes!! :coolgleamA: (barely)

I am still making these, and continuing to get interest, so please let me know if I can help you in anyway to get these together.
Discount for multiple units if you want 2.

These connectors work for both daytona and street triples 13+

I could also make them for 1st and 2nd gens' :nerd2:

Hope this community is doing well!

· Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
@MachOne, and several others that have not heard from me and are waiting the shipment of a unit. (or re-shipment due to my mistake with an address)
I was pulled out of state last week and just got back. Had no connection to the world (which i cant complain about, but am sincerely sorry for not delegating to get these units sent out)

All units will be expedited via UPS today. Please respond to PM if there is any question or to verify shipping address.

Thank you for your understanding. (being a SAR/WM medic has its downsides sometimes)

41 - 54 of 54 Posts