Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Mainstream News outlet really, but Fox News here caught once again.

They play the 2010 que instead of the 2011 que Fox News says it was an Honest Mistake.

EnD ThE FeD, Hang The BanKsTeRs!:thumbup:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwo0Iyrh1Zk"]YouTube - Busted:Fox News CPAC Ron Paul Video Deception[/nomedia]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
meanwhile, msnbc simply waits for the "biased" fox segment to air, then spends their entire segment trying to derail it....they don't even report they own news, it's all "why fox sucks" hahaha....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally we agree!

Admittedly all of the 24 hour news cycle channels are bad, but I firmly believe that Fox actively engages in deception, and manipulation beyond simple bias.
I think we always agreed on this point

FuCk the Mainstream:laugh:
 

·
Noob Hazer
Joined
·
12,385 Posts
Yeah this is probably the first thread you have started that I actually agree with you on. Anyone that thinks any of those news channels are not biased or """politically"""" correct is I am guessing about as smart as one of my farts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
Fair and balanced ! :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
In all fairness a lot of the Fox News haters (who do bring up some valid points) fail to realize the hypocrisy they are preaching when both CNN & MSNBC are doing the exact same things from the other side of the isle.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
No, Fox really stretch it far further. More experience, I guess.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
934 Posts
Yeah... Fox News. My turds have more intelligence and moral backbone than that entire Network of lying, manipulating, corporate/Political shills.

The state of "News" in this country is despicable. Politics has turned from being an arena where numerous differing viewpoints can be discussed in an intelligent, practical way, into a fetid swamp of corruption, backdoor deals, corporate payoffs to politicians who only have their OWN interests at heart, instead of OURS and into a case of he who shouts loudest and repeats his lies most often, wins.

Politics has become a religion in this country... People stick to their "beliefs" irrespective of whatever inconvenient facts get in the way of those beliefs, in the same way that religious fanatics do.

Whatever happened to intelligent people that could distinguish fact from spin, outright lies and propaganda? We are continuously lied to by both the left and the right (mostly by the right though) and yet the people that vote are seldom in possession of anything even close to facts. They just take an idea into their heads and then "believe" it.. No checking with multiple sources to see if it's true, no examination of the source of those supposed "facts"..

If you get your political opinion (and then pretend to yourself that it's fact) from Fox News, Limbaugh, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck, then you should just have yourself lobotomized.. it's a faster way of getting to where they all (the media, the powers that really run this country (the Corporations) and the politicians) want you to be; a mindless drone that takes biased opinion and outright lies at face value and never truly questions it.

Welcome to Orwell's 1984, where the powers that control the World, now control the sheeple via the TV media and their imbecilic talking heads.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Yeah... Fox News. My turds have more intelligence and moral backbone than that entire Network of lying, manipulating, corporate/Political shills.

The state of "News" in this country is despicable. Politics has turned from being an arena where numerous differing viewpoints can be discussed in an intelligent, practical way, into a fetid swamp of corruption, backdoor deals, corporate payoffs and into a case of he who shouts loudest and repeats his lies most often wins.

Politics has become a religion in this country... People stick to their "beliefs" irrespective of whatever inconvenient facts get in the way of those beliefs, in the same way that religious fanatics do.

Whatever happened to intelligent people that could distinguish fact from spin, outright lies and propaganda? We are continuously lied to by both the left and the right (mostly by the right though) and yet the people that vote are seldom in possession of anything even close to facts. They just take an idea into their heads and then "believe" it.. No checking with multiple sources to see if it's true, no examination of the source of those supposed "facts"..

If you get your political opinion (and then pretend to yourself that it's fact) from Fox News, Limbaugh, Keith Olbermann, Rachael Maddow, Ann Coulter or Glenn Beck, then you should just have yourself lobotomized.. it's a faster way of getting to where they all (the media, the powers that really run this country (the Corporations) and the politicians want you to be); a mindless drone that takes biased opinion and outright lies at face value and never truly questions it.

Welcome to Orwell's 1984, where the powers that control the World, now control the sheeple via the TV media and their imbecilic talking heads.
:laugh: +1 exactly but it will be beyond 1984 I would say something like 1984 + THX1138 + Running Man + Equilibrium + Minority Report = Total Slave Grid....

I have noticed though the MSM is talking about the New World Order a hell of a lot more now .... Its no longer a Conspiracy Theory :rofl: Fucking Shills, but they tell you that George Soros and Van Jones are at the top of the pyramid:laugh:..... Wrong its Sir Evelyn Rothschild , Rockefeller's, the Circle of 9 and Ms Saxburg Gotha German Queen of England and a few others 21 families to be exact who run this operation of control through the fraudulent banking system to implement Neo-Feudalism.... Period the end.

Ive also been seeing these commercials like .... I love my bank do you love yours:laugh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
No it is the same.
Um, just no. Attempts to sensationalize the news and hiring a few polarized pundits is not the same thing as lying, blatant hypocrisy, and outright propaganda as the republican mouthpiece in a transparent attempt to get the majority of the populace to act against it's own self-interests for the richest 20% who control 80% of this countries wealth and pay almost no taxes. Not at all. Not while the other 80% shares the remaining 20% of the resources and pays most of the tax burden. Not even close.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
934 Posts
Um, just no. Attempts to sensationalize the news and hiring a few polarized pundits is not the same thing as lying, blatant hypocrisy, and outright propaganda as the republican mouthpiece in a transparent attempt to get the majority of the populace to act against it's own self-interests for the richest 20% who control 80% of this countries wealth and pay almost no taxes. Not at all. Not while the other 80% shares the remaining 20% of the resources and pays most of the tax burden. Not even close.
Bravo + 1,000,000 :notworthy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
I dont know about you guys but I found it funny when reporters were assaulted over in Egypt during their period of unrest. I dont have much respect for the major news outlets but at the same time they are just in it for ratings like any other commercial based show. Gotta make the money somehow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Um, just no. Attempts to sensationalize the news and hiring a few polarized pundits is not the same thing as lying, blatant hypocrisy, and outright propaganda as the republican mouthpiece in a transparent attempt to get the majority of the populace to act against it's own self-interests for the richest 20% who control 80% of this countries wealth and pay almost no taxes. Not at all. Not while the other 80% shares the remaining 20% of the resources and pays most of the tax burden. Not even close.
...nail on the head. :coolgleamA:
 

·
BOTM Marshall
Joined
·
3,511 Posts
the richest 20% who control 80% of this countries wealth and pay almost no taxes. Not at all. Not while the other 80% shares the remaining 20% of the resources and pays most of the tax burden. Not even close.
Slow down with the completely biased and undocumented rambling

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/incometaxandtheirs/a/whopaysmost.htm
According to the Office of Tax Analysis, the U.S. individual income tax is "highly progressive," with a small group of higher-income taxpayers paying most of the individual income taxes each year.

-In 2002 the latest year of available data, the top 5 percent of taxpayers paid more than one-half (53.8 percent) of all individual income taxes, but reported roughly one-third (30.6 percent) of income.

-The top 1 percent of taxpayers paid 33.7 percent of all individual income taxes in 2002. This group of taxpayers has paid more than 30 percent of individual income taxes since 1995. Moreover, since 1990 this group's tax share has grown faster than their income share.

-Taxpayers who rank in the top 50 percent of taxpayers by income pay virtually all individual income taxes. In all years since 1990, taxpayers in this group have paid over 94 percent of all individual income taxes. In 2000, 2001, and 2002, this group paid over 96 percent of the total.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,327 Posts
That's because there is no middle class anymore.

Paying taxes is good for the plebes who don't have a Swiss bank account :coolgleamA:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top