Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I just have a bit of OCD, but I was hoping we could clean up the forum a little.

Examples,

-Rather than filter through 300 + pages of mod threads that are not in the appropriate sub forums yet.. maybe just put them all into the performance mods section. This will keep people from just posting in the general modification section. I have found that I simply do not have the time to filter through all of those pages.

-Same action will apply to the Maintenance Section. (move all general threads in the maintenance section into the "Repairs/Troubleshooting" subforum.

-Deleting the "2009 Calendar" Subforum

-Either delete or move ALL of the "soft deleted" spam threads! Look at the video section for crying out loud!! The mods can only view three threads on the first page and the rest are spam threads!

-More ideas to come..

What do you all think?

John

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
I think we could stand some house cleaning...

Maybe now that we have a new contact person we can go back to hard deleting the obvious spam... That is a ridiculous policy IMHO and a complete waste of forum space to leave it there where we have to keep looking at it as mods...

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump bump.

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, probably will just start permadeleting them if we do not get any further responses.

Im tired of it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts