Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

Do somebody know how to cover those two holes after removing the rear footrests.

Thanks a lot in advance! ideas welcome... :)

BR from Spain.
Ivan

·
Registered
239 Posts
Call me a tight arse, but £23 - for those!!! I agree they look good, but I can't see how they can justify that price. I'd welcome any good alternatives too.

I'm sure there was someone on here who made some himself and put a Triumph badge on them and they looked wicked!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I bought the triumph brand plates, and yeah it's a bit expensive but they look amazing and plus you know the quality is going to be great and they won't fall off in the middle of a ride. Unlike the plastic plugs they sell at the automotive shops!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
thanx to NJCUSTOM. sure you can get some cheap plugs for less than a dollar. but comeon you know she deserves somthing sexy. :thumbup:

·
MacGyver / BOTM / BOTY Winner
1,253 Posts
First post? Welcome Ivan.

Do you ever carry a passenger? If not, consider removing the bosses altogether!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You can go to a hardware store, buy a piece of aluminum bar stock, cut it down, drill it, and paint it black..then mount your blinkers there.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here's what I did:

Got a new mod last night, but didn't get a chance to install it until this morning.

Background: I removed my passenger foot pegs, but didn't like the unfinished look of the holes.

I stopped by a local machine shop known for custom auto/bike parts and told them what I was looking for. I'm happy with the results!

Off the bike:

1/2 done:

done:

·
Registered
691 Posts
You should put some googly eyes in there LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts