Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen flush mounts for the 2011 diablo red? I can only find the tornado red on sites.

If so could you please provide the link?

Thank you

·
Registered
4,167 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
They make them on demand, which explains they're not fast to arrive, but they're really great ! :thumbup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yes, I got my Watsens a month ago...perfect fit n finish and are SUPER bright! From front and sides....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Watsens repied with, "the colour has not been matched yet... it will take a few months.

Anybody else know where I migfht be able to get them?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Juz got Watsens turn signals months ago...really happy to put it on...I think you should keep waiting for it to be finished in Diablo Red...maybe untill the end of 2011 ?!... Mine is still Tornado Red LOL

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
If you need them now, you can always get Proton flushmounts since they don't have painted portions, but I would highly recommend waiting on the Watsens, couldn't possibly be happier with mine.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Compare the Watsens to the Rizoma's ...What you think ?
I got tons of Rizoma stuff on my bikes...but come to indicators, I still choose Watsen over Rizoma...I am 100% sure Watsen is the winner right here !!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a set of Proton flushmounts signels on my last daytona 675 (Stolen) but came with it when purchased. The blinker speed went at 2-3 times that of stock. Is this standard with the Proton or an additonal mod, also has anyone noticed if the Watson flush mount signal is a faster blink then stock too?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had the Protons on my '07 Graphite 675 and I loved them. They have the load resistors built in so they blink at the same speed as your regular turn signals. They do have three different blinking patterns; normal, strobe, and fade. The strobe wire may have been connected, that would account for why it seems they were blinking faster then normal.The blinking pattern is dependent on which color wire from the Protons you connect to your bike. I set it for strobe and it was very eye catching, especially at night.

·
Banned
92 Posts
I think flush indicators look awesome, but Immediately relate them to car flush indicators which are less noticeable during the day. I think it depends on the glass/led quality.

I have Zero 11's up front are they're great because a car can see them from different angles. The track 77's for the back are almost unnoticeable until they blink and they really can be seen well during the day.

I had a jap 250 that had integrated signals into the fairing but had to add normal ones to get it roadworthy

long story short: rizomas +1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts