Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my names' chris. From New Hampshire, and own my first and only bike, my 2015 base model Street Triple 675. done my oil changes every 300 miles, gone through 3 whole sets of soft compound pirellis, and have no complaints whatsoever. i'm glad i'm part of this refined community, and that i'm on 2 wheels and not always in a cage. here's 2 pictures attached of my triple with my dads 2013 Ducati 899 Panigale. I'll be posting more on how i want to build a stunt bike out of the triple and pick up a late model daytona for daily riding. love this 675 platform.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Light

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Fuel tank Vehicle

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hey guys, my names' chris. From New Hampshire, and own my first and only bike, my 2015 base model Street Triple 675. done my oil changes every 300 miles, gone through 3 whole sets of soft compound pirellis, and have no complaints whatsoever. i'm glad i'm part of this refined community, and that i'm on 2 wheels and not always in a cage. here's 2 pictures attached of my triple with my dads 2013 Ducati 899 Panigale. I'll be posting more on how i want to build a stunt bike out of the triple and pick up a late model daytona for daily riding. love this 675 platform.
Oil Changes every 300 miles? (scratches head)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome Chris. You definitely do not need to change the oil that often unless you are doing drag strip racing or something…
Get yourself some good quality gear (if you don’t have some already) leather is best and enjoy yourself. Must be nice riding in New Hampshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts