Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my new 2011 caspian blue daytona , im the happiest man alive, now gatta get ready for mods. Ill post pics when im done.

·
Registered
238 Posts
congrats man, I like the white decal touch... goes really nice with blue...

·
Registered
665 Posts
congrats dude..the caspian blue is a sick colour:thumbup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys , it was either this or the r , but $10,800.00 otd was not a bad deal so i whent with it , plus tespositos blue 675 kinda pushed me in that direction. Cant wait to start doing some mods and asking for opinions.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im planning on doing some mods nothing crazy , its my
Street bike, intake, exhaust , fender eliminator, flush mount, tail lights , stomp grips, hids, slider kit, wind screen , and stabaliser. Im buying exhaust next week im thinking arrow dealer told me $675 for it , any inputs on this?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Arrow is a damn fine way to go for the exhaust. that is what i am getting on mine. i think of it this way: Italians know sound for vehicles and they are licensed right through the Triumph catalog. if i was not getting the Arrow i was looking at getting the Akrapovic.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ill post plenty of pictures waiting for snow to clear and ill post mod pics little by little as i do them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I got everything on my bike from there... they rule. (No, I don't work for them, lol) I talk to some guy named Chris down there. I never have to cry about price, since he is always cheapest, or equal to the cheapest I've seen. Just some friendly FYI.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts