Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching and reading a lot of threads (thanks Guys for the great info)
I went with the Comp Werkes. So far i love it! It's loud...lol :nod:
Sorry all i have is a camera phone...lol

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks guys!
Yeah it is definitely loud but i like loud..lol :coolgleamA:
What exhaust system did you have before the CW ?

Agree with Mac ... remove the chrome guard. It doesn't go with your black theme.

A nice little rear hugger would complete the whole deal, imo.

S.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What exhaust system did you have before the CW ?

Agree with Mac ... remove the chrome guard. It doesn't go with your black theme.

A nice little rear hugger would complete the whole deal, imo.

S.
I had the stock cans.

Yeah I thought about leaving the chrome guard off but wasn't sure if I needed it.

And thanks Mad Matt :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Looks real tidy. I should have got on the GB for that pipe. I bet it is a bit cooler under the seat for you now too.
Should be officially available until the end of the month, otherwise Rider's Discount is offering CW products at a reduced discount. Pretty close to what the GB pricing is. Although, with the alterations CW is making to the baffle system hopefully they will extend our group buy rate. :thumbup: (Hint, hint Mac)

·
Registered
130 Posts
As per their website, it is apparent that shipping to the UK is $57. Are they street legal in the UK? That's anybody's guess. :noclue:

http://competitionwerkes.com/products/Triumph/2010/StreetTriple675/gp-slip-on-exhaust-10
I will tell you that the police are definitely going to give you extra attention with this pipe. It is a really deep rumble at idle, so you get lots of attention even in parking lots. Some like that, some don't.

I honestly doubt they are legal in the UK without a baffle.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I will tell you that the police are definitely going to give you extra attention with this pipe. It is a really deep rumble at idle, so you get lots of attention even in parking lots. Some like that, some don't.

I honestly doubt they are legal in the UK without a baffle.
I would venture to guess you are correct. And, that really deep rumble...me likey. :hubba:

·
Registered
868 Posts
It's going to be too loud where I ride. Too many "bluebottles" with big ears.....................

I neeeeeeeeed that baffle.

Hey Mac, any news on the baffle front yet?

Thanks,

S.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts