Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member here for a little while checking out 675s. Well, I put a deposit on one today and pick it up Monday. Tomorrow is gonna suck!

07 Tornado Red, 3750 miles, the only scratch on the whole bike is a little mark on the stator cover, looks like a partial tip as the bar end, lever, and fairing are all unscathed.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats man!! Be glad you have to wait a day, I have till March ish.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
:grouphug2:

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
:hearye:
Apparently you haven't heard or read the forum rules...

Section C/ Paragraph 3/ Sub-paragraph 2/ Bullet 6 reads and I quote " Any member that acquires a "new to them" Triumph 675 must allow an admin to test ride the aforementioned "new to them" Triumph 675 at a track day closest to the residence of the member who recently purchased the previously aforementioned "new to them" Triumph 675. This is ensure the "protection from harm" of all members by confirming the operation of the "new to them"Triumph 675 is within all safety parameters.
:righthere:
Just let me know what dates are good for you. :whistle::laugh:

Congrats in the new bike...enjoy!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts

Section C/ Paragraph 3/ Sub-paragraph 2/ Bullet 6 reads and I quote " Any member that acquires a "new to them" Triumph 675 must allow an admin to test ride the aforementioned "new to them" Triumph 675 at a track day closest to the residence of the member who recently purchased the previously aforementioned "new to them" Triumph 675. This is ensure the "protection from harm" of all members by confirming the operation of the "new to them"Triumph 675 is within all safety parameters.

I don't know how I forgot about this rule.. +1 to it though! :laugh:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts

:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts