Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after creeping around the forum for the last year I finally got around to buying a D675. Had to drive all the way up to dallas to get it though. Its a jet black 09 with 5500 miles. It was a corporate demo so it came with a 2 year warrany. Its getting its R/R replaced so I couldn't take it home today, which means I'm gonna have to drive in from houston again but that's ok. Paid 6300 for it btw.

And shout out to the guys at RPM Cycle in farmers branch they were super helpful!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Also got my bike at RPM and very happy with the purchase. They are a very customer-service oriented dealership!

Spoiled...hope you're not driving up to Dallas on Wednesday, it's going to be in the 20's all day. :cold:

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hey, I wanna see the little parts of that girl, too :biggrinjester:

Welcome to the jungle, man :thumbup:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well done dude im glad to hear you finally got it, you keeping your ninja ?
na i sold the it bout two weeks ago, it was a good little bike but i cant afford to keep two bikes. plus it was only ever meant to be a starter bike for me anyway

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ya rpm had a demo one i think it was an 09 cause it had the old style gauges. i was kinda surprised they let me (an 18 year old kid) hop on it and take it for a ride without even asking about my riding history. It was sweet though, the sound was truly amazing!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.