Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to take a break from riding. All parts for sale now, everything will be available to ship after 02/14/2010 & honestly i dont really want to take a crazy amount of time with so many pics, i've sold quite a bit on here and i have alot of great feedback in the buyer/seller feedback thread. all parts are in great/used condition unless otherwise noted. i will list specific imperfections if any. I will ship everything FED EX ground, business addresses preferred to lower shipping costs. paypal only. my prices are firm please dont PM me to ask for anything for less than my listed pricing. prices do not include shipping unless noted. I will ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE U.S. NO ALASKA NO HAWAII ! thank you, nick :thumbup: please allow 1-2 days for me to respond to all PM's ( i work 55hrs/week )

09 LH fairing jet black $100

rear subframe w/battery tray $100

rear subframe (slightly tweaked) $75

stock 08 rear shock $175

swing arm $75

Vortex 49 tooth sprocket (stock chain size) $35

Bikemaster trailer/garage bike stand $65 local pickup only

Sidi riding boots $ 75 size US 10 (i think)

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Shipping to Alaska is just as easy as shipping elsewhere... If you change your mind on that I'll take the gel seat and the passenger peg block offs.

-Shua

·
Banned
941 Posts
arrow rearsets....will they fit on a street triple?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
arrow rearsets....will they fit on a street triple?
good question, i would think so but not willing to bet on it. better ask around

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hows that black side fairing look (condition wise)?? dont need one yet but for that price it might be nice to have a backup

btw post #100!!
its in great condition, 1 slight scratch you prob couldn't find unless i told you where to look

$100 plus $30 shipping

·
Registered
682 Posts
Both wheels have slight bends? Any pics of them( just want to see what color gold really)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Both wheels have slight bends? Any pics of them( just want to see what color gold really)
no newer pics, u can see them a little in a pic i just added to pg. 1 of this post. they are a lighter gold than the brake calipers.

you cant tell they are very very slighty bent unless u put them on a spin balancer, you can bolt these up on a track/street 675 and not worry one bit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts