Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
today i crashed my bike. totaled. i am ok. but now i need to sell some parts. most of the front end is gone, but alot of the back end is ok.
if you need something i will check its condition and get back to you

EDIT*** now have some pictures and prices most prices are roughly half of what bikebandit gets for new.

bike had 3000 miles on it

i am not selling the engine covers because i would like to sell the engine as a whole

Engine- make an offer... will need new engine cover because the current are scratched

rear passenger peg(s)-80 for both
rear seat-perfect condition 80 shipped obo
seat-75
rear subframe-200
right mirror-like new- 40
left mirror-scratched up a bit-15
Infill panels-35 for both
exhaust can- 100 obo
mid-pipe-has some discoloration (shown in pics) 50 obo
heat shield shinny silver part-25
silver exhaust end piece-35
brake light-55 obo
tank-3 dents, scratches- 250 obo
rear panel support bracket-2.50
exhaust heat shield- like new, 35 obo
chain guard-25
battery box- 55 obo
wind screen-small scuff- 70 obo
rear wheel- with everything and tire- 650 obo
rear swing arm- normal wear- 450

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dibs on the seat cowl if it's in good shape, it's the stock graphite color correct? Let me know how much shipped to 08722.

Glad to hear you're ok too btw, looks like it was a heck of a crash.

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
I want some fork tubes, but I think your are not even there any more. Sorry to chase you off the chatt box a while ago. Good to hear your OK. Damm man you done it good.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my story

I was riding home with a buddy and i was going down a back road around a sweeping corner and there was a area of sand in the road that i didnt see. well i hit the sand, front end started to slide so i tried to stand the bike up, which pointed me stright at a guard rail. so i tired to lean more and front end slide out in more sand and by that point i was at the guard rail. i let go right before i hit the guard rail and slid. the bike not so well. the front tire got jammed underneath the rail and the bike went spinning. i escaped with minor cuts and bruises. if i didnt let go when i did i would have took the empact of the guard rail, been ejected from the bike and most likly wouldnt be here ( so i am very lucky)

i will check out what parts are good in the am

·
Registered
61 Posts
You probably don't need me to tell you this, but you are soooo lucky dude. If something had to get thrashed on the guard rail, I'm glad it was your bike. Good luck parting out what's left.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Glad to hear your ok. When will New England towns learn the importance of getting off their @sses and sweeping the damn streets?

Now to take advantage. :)

I could use a fork tube to fix a ding in my caused by a recent riding mishap.

Let me know.
Thanks, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear. How's the frame?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
frame

the frame is cracked in the front
it hit so hard i blew the bearings out of the frame.

the rear subframe is good tho

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ha

if anyone wants to donate for me to get a new bike please don't be shy... lol

·
Race Team Sponsor
810 Posts
Damn...glad you're ok...that looks like a nasty crash. Guard rails scare the hell out of me...just the sight of one makes me slow down even more when I come to a corner.

I'm glad you faired much better than the bike - those can be replaced much easier (though you're probably not thinking so right now).

Was the bike insured...hope so...claim it and get a new one.

It's probably unlikely, but did the clutch cover and generator cover escape unscathed? These are the covers on the right side of the bike...I need to replace both of 'em.

Again...glad you're ok.

·
Registered
37 Posts
how is the throttle side clip-on and front brake lever. If they are in decent shape please let me know and we can work on a reasonable price.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad you're ok.

Dibs on the rear brake pedal and crank cover if the right side is somewhat unscathed.

·
Registered
338 Posts
glad you are ok

im trying to get the end bar holders that are inside the clip on (the small inserts),fairing boltsn (what ever is left), and the two bolts that hold the gas tank behind the triple clamp. thx.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
tommorow

tommorow i am going to disassemble the bike, make a list of what i have, what condition they are in, and make prices. i will put it up and notify those who called dibs

1 - 20 of 43 Posts