Triumph675.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spun the rod bearings at Road Atlanta a couple years back, bought good condition rotating assembly (crank, rods, and pistons) off a forum member to do a rebuild at the time. Ended up just swapping the motor for a 2011 crashed bike engine. I have since sold the bike and am looking to sell the engine and replacement parts. Bike was never down, but it will need a replacement clutch cover because I swapped the good one onto the replacement motor. Hasn’t been torn down completely, so I can’t speak to the condition of everything, but it still ran and never seized when I shut it down. I’ll upload pics here in the next couple days. If I’m way off the mark, please let me know, but I’m thinking $600 OBO. Located in Northern Virginia, willing to travel within roughly 200 miles, otherwise shipping would be on the buyer. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I’d prefer to sell it whole, but if there are particular parts people want, I would consider tearing it down.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump. Let me know if there are any particular parts anyone wants and I’ll tear it down. May start tear down and start listing individually.

·
Race Team Sponsor
96 Posts
Do you still have this motor, and looking to move it as a unit? I'd be interested, send me a DM and we can talk.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts