Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO... just got my 2011 675 and already the itch has started, waht to do first? I haev been researching exaust and came to realize all slip ons dont really do anything power wise unless you map one out to fit your flow (please correct me if im wrong)

Anyways, please let me now your thoughts on which one spounds, looks and so called performs the best.

Lookign forward to imput!

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Ok dude not to be dick, but use the search feature and search exhausts there is a huge thread on the exhaust that fit the D675.

You keep making threads and not looking around the site. HELL there is even two threads with tons of tits and butts. NOW GO SEARCH.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Exhaust is pure opinion, opinions are like assholes...you know the rest. Make your own decision, it's you'r money and your ears that have to live with it. One exhaust sounds great to me, but will sound like shit to you. Check out my exhaust reference (Link in my sig) I put together, it's up to date and I've got some youtube playlists put together. You won't be able to accurately know what it will sound like until you hear it in person, but the youtube vids help. If you've had a motorcycle before, you know the brands that are popular and it's really no different with a 675.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts