Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, last year I bought a 2016 daytona 675r and it come with stock everything no mods, nada. After a few months of owning it I bought a SC project for the daytona.
As a normal person installs the exhuast I removed the stock/OEM exhaust and removed the EVUP cables and zip tied it to the side of the bike thinking I was gonna buy a servo buddy soon. Well, I forgot to buy a servo buddy and just rode with the SC project for awhile with CEL code due to the EVUP not being engaged?

Now I've sold the SC project slip on exhuast and Im re installing the OEM stock... However I bolt back the OEM exhaust back on but one of the EVUP cables wont budge and it stuck tight and I can not extend ONE of the cables to hook on the to the exhuast motor. But the other cable moves freely and has a lot of slack.

How do i go about giving on side of the cable more slack so I can hook it onto the exhaust motor.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
You don't need a servo buddy. Just use TuneECU to turn it off and remove the EXUP altogether. The cables can seize or stretch over time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts