Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm shopping around for a seat cowl for my matte orange STR, and I'm looking at the Ermax vs. Triumph brand seat cowls. I have to admit the major reason I'm looking at the Ermax is it's price (only $110 for the orange), but I'm not sure if I like it. There are very few close up or good pictures of it online, so I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their own to share. Here's the link to it on British Customs:

http://www.british-customs.com/ermax-triumph-street-triple-r-675-seat-cowl.html

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not a fan of the ermax products as they seem to not look as well designed or integrated as the oem oueces.
Same goes for their fenders, belly pans and seat cowls.
IMO anyways.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have the Ermax seat cowl in green, and it looks very good, imo. The color is perfect, so that's not the problem. You just have to like it. I first too had my thoughts about this seat cowl. But I'm glad I bought it, it's a good price.

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Hi, I have the Ermax seat cowl in green, and it looks very good, imo. The color is perfect, so that's not the problem. You just have to like it. I first too had my thoughts about this seat cowl. But I'm glad I bought it, it's a good price.
I think the matte finish on his orange STR could be the issue. Not easy to replicate.

The Ermax cowl looks pretty good in your Roulette Green. I thought it looked terrible in Jet Black so I opted for the OEM cowl myself.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah it looks like I'll be going with the OEM seat cowl, I just hate to have to pay that much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts