Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys its this time of year again. This Group Buy is open to anyone with Triumph 675/Street Triple or any other bike. This time the deal is unbeatable and is even better than any other Groupo Buys that we have conducted previously. Anyone who participated in the previous Group Buys can attest that those group buys were very successful for all parties involved. Forum members got an incredible shock with awesome features for a lot less than any comparable Ohlins or Penske shocks.

By now Elka is already well known shock maker and Elka shocks are now a household name on the track and is highly recommended by a lot of suspension gurus

Elka shocks come in two Main flavors with 2 or 3 way adjusters. Also aa additional option of Hydraulic adjustments is available for either type of shocks.

So, here is a punch line.

As per agreement with Elka Suspension I can openly offer 3 Way shock for the price of 2 way.

So, to clarify the pricing is as follows

3-way Shock is listed for $945
2-way Shock is listed for $845.

Hydaulic Adjuster is optional

So, for starters you get a 3-way for $845. Fortunately that is not the end of my special. I cannot disclose an additional discount as per dealer agreement with Elka but I can tell you that its even less then my previous Group Buy Pricing (<-- Click here for reference). For a final price please PM me or Email. Its the lowest price ever anywhere!!!

This is only until December 30, so please put your name on the list and/or make your purchase online thru my website.

I do request that you leave your forum name in the comments section during checkout.

This sale is for 3-Way Shocks only

Please don't hesitate and act fast.

10.+

·
Registered
494 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply to my price inquiry, Vlad. I'm looking over the offer now

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just as good a time as any, I guess

This is only until December 30, so please put your name on the list and/or make your purchase online thru my website.

I do request that you leave your forum name in the comments section during checkout.

This sale is for 3-Way Shocks only

Please don't hesitate and act fast.

1. Chuxter
10.+
It doesn't have to be 10 people minimum, does it?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If anyone wants to get on this deal, please start placing your orders ASAP. We only got till Dec 30 to submit all the orders to ELKA

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just completed my order

:cool2: Just finished ordering online. Looking forward to the upgrade in suspension as I never fully realized that this is where my money should've gone first, until reading more over the holidays regarding fork and rear shock upgrades. I've come to think that no matter how good the tires are that I purchase, it doesn't matter if the suspension can't keep them glued to the track/street as well as it is supposed to.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of the end of hearing from different suspension tuners- "That's about all I could do with the rear, there's not much adjustability". Next will be some sort of inexpensive piston kit for the forks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Still trying to figure out if I want the hydro on my 3 way or not. Easy to use but do I really need it for the way I ride. Are you able to to purchase it after buying the shock if you want?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still trying to figure out if I want the hydro on my 3 way or not. Easy to use but do I really need it for the way I ride. Are you able to to purchase it after buying the shock if you want?
I have never sold it afterwards but its definitely doable. You will have to send the shock in to Elka for service. So, in addition to the hydraulic adjuster you will have to pay service fees of $100 or so.

Common guys I only got one order. You are missing out on the best deal ever. Place your order ASAP. Time is running out fast

Thanks
Vlad

·
Registered
494 Posts
Check your motoworld e-mail

Hi Vlad,

Please check your Motoworld e-mail account for today (12/28/2010) please.

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All PMs and emails have been answered. Please place your orders ASAP. We only got 2 more days

Thanks
Vlad

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Please put me on the list for one std 3 way unit. Thanks.
Well, the way you go onthe list is if you make your purchase and specify your forum name in the comments section. I will then adjusty your price accordingly

Thanks
Vlad

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great shock

Great shock, but got mine last year. Well worth the money. :thumbup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Come on guys. Time is running out. Charges for placed orders have been adjusted to reflect discounted price

1 - 20 of 30 Posts