Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've seen where the Egyptian government has effectively killed all electronic communications. Kind of reminds me of the Obama 'Internet kill switch' plan. Wonder what he has planned for us, for our own good of course :thumbdown:

·
Banned
365 Posts
Holy shit, you don't line the streets of the capital with tanks for nothing. Heavy Duty.
Their your only ppl left that part of the world arent they :smug:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Actually most the Army is standing with the people, the people in Egypt make about $2 a day they are starving and tired of the pro western puppet government that has been in power for the past 28-30 years also sick of the state of their economy due to the banks same shit is happening in Spain/Greece/Portugal/Iceland and Ireland although some of the new people about to get elected in Ireland are Ex-IRA and they cant stand the fucking banks so they may get some shit done:whistle:

I beleive well see the same shit here in America within 3-6 years it depends when we lose the world reserve status.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Actually most the Army is standing with the people, the people in Egypt make about $2 a day they are starving and tired of the pro western puppet government that has been in power for the past 28-30 years also sick of the state of their economy due to the banks same shit is happening in Spain/Greece/Portugal/Iceland and Ireland although some of the new people about to get elected in Ireland are Ex-IRA and they cant stand the fucking banks so they may get some shit done:whistle:

I beleive well see the same shit here in America within 3-6 years it depends when we lose the world reserve status.
A couple facts that someone pointed out that I noticed after. Did you see a bunch of signs written in English? Did you notice a large part of the radicals (some call them protesters) wearing designer clothing?
I wonder who will come into power after the smoke clears? I'm sure whatever happens at the end America and the Jew will be blamed.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Does anyone believe its a fight for democracy?
hahahahaha:laugh: and why are they radicals? Are the Greeks radicals the Irish the Icelandic people, The Spanish?

No they want the fraudulent governments to GTFO who sold their countries through derivative fraud to the IMF and World Bank.

Although this new guy Mohamed El Baradei from the Muslim Brotherhood (ADMITED founded by British Intelligence in 1929, by the British agent Hasan al-Banna) I think 50% of the people want him in thinking there will be change .... eh the UN has Mr. Baradei under globalist control aswell - but hey if that's what the people want that's what they will get, if they are willing to fight long enough for it.

A Hungry man is an Angry man.

They know Mubarak is a Pro-west / Israel ...... they don't like it we wont be blamed as long as we don't interfere but as you can see the US and Israel want Mubarak to stay in. Egypt is the second biggest receiver of Foreign aid next to Israel which gets $30,000 per citizen of Israel in foreign aid and that's just "on the books numbers".....

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
qweesy, I really have to disagree with you a lot on this for simple reasons.

Nidal Malik Hasan, ISNA, and the Muslim Brotherhood are all connected.
Nidal Malik Hasan his minster was Imam Faizul Khan who is a board of director for the ISNA and the ISNA is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Look at who is part of the "protests" just waiting to sink their teeth in, its the Muslim Brotherhood. Here is what one of the members of the Muslim Brotherhood had stated:"And regarding America,the Muslim Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions. -Mohamed Akram"

Where do you see that the US wants Hosni Mubarak to stay in? Its the complete opposite. Barack Obama said "Hosni Mubarak should do the statesmanlike thing and make a quick hand-off to a more representative government".

Edit: Just in case anyone has short term memory loss Nidal Malik Hasan was the US Army major who jumped on a table with a gun and yelled allah akbar murdering 13 and wounding 30 other.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
qweesy, I really have to disagree with you a lot on this for simple reasons.

Nidal Malik Hasan, ISNA, and the Muslim Brotherhood are all connected.
Nidal Malik Hasan his minster was Imam Faizul Khan who is a board of director for the ISNA and the ISNA is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Look at who is part of the "protests" just waiting to sink their teeth in, its the Muslim Brotherhood. Here is what one of the members of the Muslim Brotherhood had stated:"And regarding America,the Muslim Brotherhood must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah's religion is made victorious over all other religions. -Mohamed Akram"

Where do you see that the US wants Hosni Mubarak to stay in? Its the complete opposite. Barack Obama said "Hosni Mubarak should do the statesmanlike thing and make a quick hand-off to a more representative government".

Edit: Just in case anyone has short term memory loss Nidal Malik Hasan was the US Army major who jumped on a table with a gun and yelled allah akbar murdering 13 and wounding 30 other.
I stand corrected Israel wants him to stay in power this is from the news paper

Haarezt:
Israel called on the United States and a number of European countries over the weekend to curb their criticism of President Hosni Mubarak to preserve stability in the region. Jerusalem seeks to convince its allies that it is in the West's interest to maintain the stability of the Egyptian regime. The diplomatic measures came after statements in Western capitals implying that the United States and European Union supported Mubarak's ouster.
Mr. Hasan was on quite a few Psychotropics , and other soldiers there that day also said there was more than 1 shooter but keep that on the hush hush and they keep that testimony out of the news.Hasan is down in Ft Leavenworth so to link him to this because hes a Muslim...... not good enough bro dont tell me you think we should just turn Iraq,Iran and all these other places into a glass parking lot with a nuke?

....and The Muslim Brotherhood was setup by British Intelligence back in 1929..... Just like Our CIA setup Al-CIA-DuH in the mid 70's "Zbigniew Brzezinski" Brags about it.

Im not doubting there is crazy nuts out there, its just that if its a REAL case of terrorism it wont be hyped up by the media.

Look back at the Real IRA not the British funded sector...

Like I said before whats going on in Egypt is the same thing that is happening in Ireland,Greece,Spain,Iceland etc.

The media is hyping this shit up:

1.) because they are the "evil" muslims:laugh:

2.) because they have been the most violent protesters against their government out of any of the countries so far..... Iceland would come in second ( this was just before the people took over the government buildings) [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBlzahb_Q7E"]YouTube - Iceland motorcycle protest[/nomedia]

3.) they are key to the US and Israel ( they follow orders to receive the foreign aid )

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Did anyone mention Suez ?

Well, there ya go: Suez :whistle:

The US are shitting themselves thinking about what would happen if the Suez canal operation were disrupted, delaying oil supplies from the Middle East. Mubarak was the U.S. ally by keeping it all neat, and that's why he received the second U.S. contribution after Israel's.

I very much doubt the brotherhood will be welcomed, as people have had enough tyranny as it is. But I guess it might be helped. :coolgleamA:

Real democracy brings uncertainty, and business likes certainty.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Did anyone mention Suez ?

Well, there ya go: Suez :whistle:
/quote]

yeah but Yemen is key to the Suez, If we dont start drilling our own shit fast we will be paying gas prices like you guys over the pond.
........ Stan Meyer murdered "water car inventor" it will be 4-5$ a gallon over here by summer you watch

WTf is with your avatar? Is that zombie makeup?
hahahaha no its a dude with his leg ripped off still texting.......:whistle:

click below

Attachments

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Mr. Hasan was on quite a few Psychotropics , and other soldiers there that day also said there was more than 1 shooter but keep that on the hush hush and they keep that testimony out of the news.Hasan is down in Ft Leavenworth so to link him to this because hes a Muslim...... not good enough bro dont tell me you think we should just turn Iraq,Iran and all these other places into a glass parking lot with a nuke?

....and The Muslim Brotherhood was setup by British Intelligence back in 1929..... Just like Our CIA setup Al-CIA-DuH in the mid 70's "Zbigniew Brzezinski" Brags about it.

Im not doubting there is crazy nuts out there, its just that if its a REAL case of terrorism it wont be hyped up by the media.

Look back at the Real IRA not the British funded sector...

Like I said before whats going on in Egypt is the same thing that is happening in Ireland,Greece,Spain,Iceland etc.

The media is hyping this shit up:
So what does his actions and his drug use have to do with each other? It doesn't change any facts.
Yes, the US government funded them years ago to help their fight against the Russians but does that change any fact of what they are today? So with that it doesn't matter how the Muslim Brotherhood was started, its a matter of their actions and who they associate with presently.
Any speculation of a second shooter is complete nonsense. What reason would anyone have to cover up such an outlandish claim? Without any rhyme or reason I have to completely disregard that.

Maybe the evil bankers did it? :alien:
:leaving:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
So what does his actions and his drug use have to do with each other? It doesn't change any facts.
Yes, the US government funded them years ago to help their fight against the Russians but does that change any fact of what they are today? So with that it doesn't matter how the Muslim Brotherhood was started, its a matter of their actions and who they associate with presently.
Any speculation of a second shooter is complete nonsense. What reason would anyone have to cover up such an outlandish claim? Without any rhyme or reason I have to completely disregard that.

Maybe the evil bankers did it? :alien:
:leaving:
do you know what SSRI's do to the brain bro?

If the Muslim brotherhood was founded by British Intelligence what makes you think that they are not still ran by British intel?

The Second Shooter testimony came from quite a few soldiers there that day, came out in court as-well. The whole Ft. Hood thing was just used to Re-affirm the Muslim terror in the bushes at every corner "theys gonna getcha":nod: Just like the Underwear Bomber ,Christmas tree bomber etc.

to further implement more BS reasons to take away more liberties ( like the Patriot Act may become permanent Feb 4, 2011)[ How fucking disgusting the name Patriot Act, its the complete fuckin opposite of what a "Patriot" would do] (but no you see if your against the draconian measures our globalist sellout government put in place then your with the terrorists:laugh:) and to tell the public "see we stopped these evil Muslims from blowing you up" "we care for your safety".........sure just like you fucktards put fluoride in the city water supplies, because you care about my teeth.:whistle:

join us in being little snitches in our see something say something campaign- DHS ...... 9000+ telescreens going up in retail stores IE: Wal-Mart, Target, etc with that fugly barf face Janet Napolitano telling us to watch and tell on our neighbors to local law enforcement.

Why are The Egyptians Radicals? What are you gonna do Brian when our dollar gets devalued and we lose world reserve status and the same situation comes to our shores in the next 5+ years?

Fuck Yeah.......Molotov Cocktails.........dish soap works great for the spread :whistle:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
do you know what SSRI's do to the brain bro?

If the Muslim brotherhood was founded by British Intelligence what makes you think that they are not still ran by British intel?

The Second Shooter testimony came from quite a few soldiers there that day, came out in court as-well. The whole Ft. Hood thing was just used to Re-affirm the Muslim terror in the bushes at every corner "theys gonna getcha":nod: Just like the Underwear Bomber ,Christmas tree bomber etc.

Why are The Egyptians Radicals? What are you gonna do Brian when our dollar gets devalued and we lose world reserve status and the same situation comes to our shores in the next 5+ years?

Fuck Yeah.......Molotov Cocktails.........dish soap works great for the spread :whistle:
No, I do not know what SSRI's do to the human brain. Regardless of what he was on or not on it comes off like you're justifying his actions in a way.

Regardless of whether or not a group was founded by anyone or organization does not mean that their association has not changed into what it is today. Everyone knows the US government funded Al-Qaeda at one time and now things are different. That is one example to my point.

Call me blind but I refuse to recognize a second shooter scenario without proof. What I am interested about the Fort Hood massacre is the fact that we have not heard any news of Nidal Milak Hasan being tried in a court for his actions. I do feel like something is being hidden from us. I just don't know what or why.

I already stated why I believe that these so called protesters are radicals.

What I'll be doing if shit ever hits the fan is living like Jeremiah Johnson and picking off little fuckers with petro bombs threatening me.

Peace.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
No Im not defending Malik's actions but yeah something is fishy with that entire case. Psychotropics alter your brain chemistry more bad than good "if any"......just smoke weed:laugh:, what I'm sayin though is this Major in the Army was a friggen froot loop.

Al-Qaeda is still funded by our government.

I dont believe they are radicals, just a bunch of pissed off folks who cant stand their corrupt government any longer and that they have been sold out with derivative fraud by these central banks.

hahaha Jeremiah Johnson:laugh:

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Do you think that things in Egypt will be a lot like in the first Transformers movie where Optimus Prime dies but a new leader who is actually a hotted up car takes over and everything is ok?
:laugh: what...... ah he was supposed to step down today actually but didnt..... Heres what I think might happen. If the Muslim Brotherhood gets in they will get rid of the treaty with Israel and the pretext for WWIII might happen, This El Baradi or whatever his name is, is being fronted by the UN controlled by the globalist Banks now the globalists have already said we need more wars and famines to rid the earth of this degenerate worthless scum called humans:whistle:

·
Banned
365 Posts
last i heard he stepped down, or is next election.
Apparently the funded military controls the country and this
is a hollow victory.
But that's what i read on a blog, Im not jacked into reuters.

I wonder how much this will affect my day to day life? :whistle:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.