Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: See this post for a picture of how these hold up in a lowside. I have ordered a new pair as of July 2013 and there are no fitment issues with my set like some users had in the past. They are also only $51 now.

I finally decided it was time to try some eBay Pazzo-knockoff levers. The seller I dealt with was mlabel.parts. I liked these levers for two reasons - they don't look like most of the Pazzo-style levers with 3 holes drilled in them, they have their own style. I also liked the color combo's you could get them in, the Titanium levers really caught my eye, which is what I ended up going with.

Once I bought my levers, I received an email from the seller wanting to double check that they would fit my bike, so I confirmed that I had a 2007 Daytona and they said they would get the levers out the next day. I received an email from them with a tracking number the next day as promised.

It took a while for me to get my levers (bought on 1/24, recieved on 2/18). I believe this was due to USPS and not the seller, as my tracking had not updated for about 10 days. I emailed mlabel.parts and they were ready to send me out another set, free of charge, but a day before they sent them USPS updated the status to arrived in the USA. I recieved the levers a few days later.

Packaged nice in bubble wrap inside a box, I unroll them and start my inspection. They feel great, a little heavier then I thought they'd be, but in a good way. Before I installed them, I took them apart and greased up the hinged pieces as well as the "clicker" bearings. Not sure if this is needed, but I would suggest it. One down side with the design is that you can't get a socket or wrench on the nuts on the levers, so I had to use some vice grips to hold the nuts still while I tightened the allen bolts. No big issue there. The install on the bike was pretty simple. My brake lever has pretty much no slop in it up/down at the lever end, while my clutch lever has a little bit but could be fixed with a thin washer.

All in all, I am very happy with these levers and would recommend them to anyone. I went short/short, and while I have not ridden with them yet (altough I have on other bikes), I can't see any disadvantage to having both sides short.

eBay Store: mLabel.parts

Brake:

Two Fingers:

Three Fingers:

Clutch:

Two Fingers:

Three Fingers:

Clutch Slop (will update once I add a washer):

Mods: I figured this would go in the Cosmetic forum, but if not, feel free to move it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid $82 after shipping, they are now on sale for $75 shipped. They are a little more than the other ones on eBay, but I think this style fits the 675 much better than the standard 3-hole pattern that most use, and I'm fine paying a little extra for something I like better.

·
Registered
862 Posts
They look really good, I like the design. Good find.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I emailed mlabel.parts and they were ready to send me out another set, free of charge
While most U.S. businesses will say "We don't ship international, KTHXBYE" :whistle:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Very nice looking, clean design :thumbup:

You will really like the shorties :coolgleamA:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do they feel better than stock or is this purely a cosmetic mod?
I think they feel better for two reasons:
-You can adjust the distance from the lever to the grip on the clutch without changing the free play
-The bends in the lever are sharper than stock, making a more pronounced area to put your fingers.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the "Triumph" brand accessories levers... And I have to say that, besides color, they look almost identical to mine... Right down to the selectors and breakaway cutouts... I wonder if whoever makes those were/are the ones who made Triumph's. hmmm... Regardless, they look great.

·
Registered
304 Posts
axsys, I just received the levers and installed them. They look and feel good, but I couldn't get rid of the slop in the lever itself. I tried to tighten them up as much as possible with a vise-grip but still some slop. Did you get rid of that at all? I also have the slop on the clutch but will try a thin washer soon.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have the same levers but the long version. But I don't like them...clutch fits good but the brake is bad. If I want to brake hard I pull the lever against the handlebar. With the original levers I don't have that problem. Still got plenty of room between my handlebar en lever. You also got that problem? And I could move the levers a bit. There is a +/- 1mm gap between the lever and the adapter...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm buying some right now, I thought it was buy it now but it's a bid. Everybody, STAY BACK, don't mess with my bid lol
Color wise, what do you guys think about black levers on a matte orange street?
I bought the black/black shorties for my gloss orange STR and I love them, there is a little slop but nothing to worry about in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts