·
Registered
60 Posts
Why would you put nitrous on any bike?

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Why would you put nitrous on any bike?
Could be interesting on a big drag bike if you're into that sort of thing. Once you have maxed out the motor in NA form. Sort of pointless on a 600..

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
now if triumph ever came out with that daytona 1050 then maybe nitrous would be more reasonable
They won't. At least not on the 1050 platform. Too old technology. The motor is too heavy and doesn't make enough power to be competitive in the supersport market.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
now if triumph ever came out with that daytona 1050 then maybe nitrous would be more reasonable
Not sure why that would be the case but to each his/her own....
Personally, the purpose of NOS on anything other than a dedicated drag bike escapes me and if I were to build one something like a Busa or a ZX14 would make a far better platform than any liter class sport bike. Going in straight lines is boring....

·
Noob Hazer
12,385 Posts
Nitrious is just dumb for bikes. I doubt you can use it on the track and highway use would just be dumber/ might as well go buy a gsxr and wear flipflops when you ride.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm pretty sure nitrous would make straight line riding far less boring :laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,297 Posts
The picture of the bike is hysterical. Two blue skinny tubes of compressed gas sitting right off the rear pegs, and three inches from the muffler.

Nice :cool2:
+1. Why oh why? :laugh:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This goes up there with Turbo bikes.

The picture of the bike is hysterical. Two blue skinny tubes of compressed gas sitting right off the rear pegs, and three inches from the muffler.

Nice :cool2:
lol maybe its his version of a bottle warmer??

·
Registered
596 Posts
Is the guy sure it's nitrous and not 2 bottles of sports drinks?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts