Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give me a F**king break!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2011/Feb/110204-40.htm

"Learn how to be a complete douchebag from the twit who was one of the highest-paid, lowest-producing riders in the history of two-wheeled motorsport! Learn how to make excuses, act self-important, blame the motorcycle, and quit teams of any size!"

"Expert guest instruction on how to crash while suffering non-lethal injury as soon as possible after signing yet another undeserved contract from former Supersport, FX, GP, MotoGP, and WSB rider John Hopkins!"

Send Cash Now!

·
Registered
387 Posts
hater. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Do you know Jason? Do you know what happened between the team and him? Did you ever ask yourself what would make the "highest" paid rider quit and loose alll that income?

Stop bitching, grew up and enjoy life.

Good job Jason, good luck with the new project.

Give me a F**king break!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2011/Feb/110204-40.htm

"Learn how to be a complete douchebag from the twit who was one of the highest-paid, lowest-producing riders in the history of two-wheeled motorsport! Learn how to make excuses, act self-important, blame the motorcycle, and quit teams of any size!"

"Expert guest instruction on how to crash while suffering non-lethal injury as soon as possible after signing yet another undeserved contract from former Supersport, FX, GP, MotoGP, and WSB rider John Hopkins!"

Send Cash Now!

·
Registered
499 Posts
I agree 100%.

You don't quit on your team mid-season...especially one on the World stage who was actually paying you to ride (which isn't very common these days).

I am not longer a fan of his cry baby ass.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Jason took the school bus :thumbup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Attitude aside, placing 9th in Moto2 is impressive. And I'm glad he'll be racing AMA this year; looks like almost every series is going to have some good battles.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Anyone thinking he found Moto2 too competitive / scary and no one wanted him there anyway ? :whistle:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Anyone thinking he found Moto2 too competitive / scary and no one wanted him there anyway ? :whistle:
that's a pretty tall order there. in my opinion, it was TOO competitive/scary. I understand it's fun to watch, but when you can almost guarantee a pile up at turn 1 in every race...might want take a step back and reconsider rider safety. Just dont want to see this turn into Nascar where people watch for the wrecks and not the skill it takes to win.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hey, don't bash the crash avoiding skill, I kinda like mine :coolgleamA:

The 3 guys per row starting grid should make it more civilized this year, as it should have been from the beginning.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hey, don't bash the crash avoiding skill, I kinda like mine :coolgleamA:

The 3 guys per row starting grid should make it more civilized this year, as it should have been from the beginning.
definitely; hopefully that will solve things because the competition was awesome. All around, every series next year should have some great racing. Can't wait!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts