Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 different views

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctr9rA4d88c"]YouTube - WeAreChange confronts Dick Cheney Stand Down 9/11[/nomedia] View 1

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kzGXgW3LA"]YouTube - WeAreChangeOklahoma - Newt Gingrich and Dick Cheney (CPAC 2011)[/nomedia] View 2 <also without music

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Oh, but I thought there was no plane hitting the Pentagon :coolgleamA:

On a more serious note, I fail to see the point of this, and the fact people are still willing to vote for a party putting such people in power is a testament to the power of propaganda.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, but I thought there was no plane hitting the Pentagon :coolgleamA:

On a more serious note, I fail to see the point of this, and the fact people are still willing to vote for a party putting such people in power is a testament to the power of propaganda.
There wasn't at least not a 757 it was a missile on a global hawk That would explain the single engine they found watch the vid of the most "SECURE" building in the US and all 80+ cameras somehow malfunctioned at the exact same time and day:whistle: watch the freeze frames they released notice the smoke trail.....do you think thats a 757?

besides they already let it slip about the missile at the pentagon and shooting down the PA flight below is just one example.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3LJXoXpAHE"]YouTube - 9/11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon[/nomedia]

The problem is Smoke the entire presidential election gig is a SHAM same for you over in France, it doesn't matter who you "vote" for they are the same party the Globalist Nutsack Lickin Banker Party...... the chosen candidates go to Bilderberg get chosen come back and ohhhh Barry Soetoro is our new president bow-down to the savior hes gonna give me all this free shit :laugh: and if you don't like him you just don't like black people you racist:rofl: now that's propaganda...

I believe this round in 2012 the Bilderbergs might throw a woman in Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachmann ..... Although Bachmann says she wants to end the fed with Ron Paul, her war monger attitude falls right in line with globalist powers.

Point is we havent had a real president since JFK and the gig is already up. The dollar is fucked its just a matter time before the dollar loses global reserve status and then these banks will no longer be able to hide the scam from the American people.

I pray and hope the rest of Americans find out beforehand but it seems like a lot of us don't think it can happen or just don't want to know or just don't care.. I continue to speak out because if all else it will be the revelation in those peoples minds that called me a nut or a crazy guy or some conspiracy theorist, when all this comes to pass
I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson
, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I'm not exactly sure JFK was a saint either :whistle:

And +53% on the vote mascarade, except some cadidates are more zealous and obvious than others. The lack of political culture helps selecting the worse (well, having your brother overseeing the most crucial polls, too :coolgleamA:).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts