Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Nothing amazing, but I figured I would post it since someone else may want to know what it might look like. I Just installed the Daytona 675R "Cockpit Finisher" (Matt Black) on my '09 black 675. I love the way it looks. Well, here you go...

Attachments

• 872.7 KB Views: 628

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
... oops... For those who don't know, it's what Triumph calls the "Cockpit Finisher", it's the silver piece between the headlights, right in front of the wire mesh air intake. Normally it's silver, and on the 675R it's Matt Black.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered mine from Metuchen Triumph in NJ. It was $70, and took like 3 weeks to come in. I had to take the whole nose off to install it, but it was surprisingly very easy. Took me about 40 minutes to do it in a freezing cold garage, with no prior knowledge of how to install that particular piece.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Has anyone got the part number for this, my local dealer tried to find it and said the part numbers for the 675R were not out yet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't THINK I still have the recept at home. If I do, I will post the part # for you. From what I remember, the part number was the same as the stock silver one. And it was showing him the option for Matt Black or Standard Silver. Regardless, I will post the part #, if I have it, when I get home.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm really sorry Toyota, I don't have the receipt anymore. I ordered two other items off the 675R, so when they come in, I will make sure to ask him for the part # of the part you want.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thanks for looking I will stop by my dealer and see if they show the gray or black color options.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts