Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SamcoSport Hose Kits are number one in the paddock for performance radiator hose applications thanks to their high-quality components and smart, durable design. Samco Hoses are made from SAE J20 spec silicone, not a less-expensive silicone that is filled with components that add bulk but do not enhance insulating performance. The British manufacturer employs a full-time laboratory staff to develop, design and test new applications and new materials in ways that you can't always see. For example, their direct-replacement hose kits use their SamTek lining that withstands vibration and heat over a long period of time in the most extreme conditions - perfect for your motorcycle. On the inside, hoses are bent precisely to reduce flow resistance and increase the overall cooling efficiency of your bike.

Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to get your hose kit today. You can also email us if you have any questions; send those to TJ at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with SAMCO KIT and let him know what color you want: red or blue are available.

Samco hoses are pre-bent for your specific application and the hoses will retain their shape thanks to a specific fabric weave pattern within the hose itself.

Samco hoses are available in either a red or blue exterior for most models.

We use Samco Hoses on our Daytona 675 Project Bike

·
Registered
405 Posts
I would get the blue set if I wasn't selling my bike.... :unhappy:

·
Registered
390 Posts
price please

and it better be less than the total in my bank account!

Q

·
Registered
405 Posts
John,

Why you selling?
Sold.

I'm opening up a 4WD shop over here in Oz and the extra funds will come in handy.
I love the bike and will be sad when the guy rides it away, but at the moment it's a luxury i could do with out.

Thanks for your help with the all the extras I got off you guys. I'll be calling when I end up getting another bike further down the track.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
price please. my oem hoses are starting to weep at 2 years old.

are there any possibilities of getting other colours ?? black would be better than bright red an blue imo

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
this is my problem and why I paid so much more for my yellow set

1 - 20 of 233 Posts