Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a high displacement motorcycle. There are a lot of big motorcycle manufacturers on the market today for me to choose from. I am looking to buy myself a Daytona 675. So I want to ask people to rate the car so I can decide whether to buy it or not?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am looking to buy a high displacement motorcycle. There are a lot of big motorcycle manufacturers on the market today for me to choose from. I am looking to buy myself a Daytona 675. So I want to ask people to rate the car so I can decide whether to buy it or not?
Thanks everyone.
Welcome new Rider,

Tell us more about what you are looking for so we can better aid you. What year are Daytona 675 are you looking for? 2006 - 2008 was the 1st gen, followed by the 2and geen 2009 - 2012 models, then the 2013 - 2017 3rd gen and finally the 4th Gen Daytona which was a 765 engine.

There are different categories on how we would rate these bikes , power, handling, comfort, reliability, styling. Is that what you are asking for , or are you looking for something more?
Please let us know

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome new Rider,

Tell us more about what you are looking for so we can better aid you. What year are Daytona 675 are you looking for? 2006 - 2008 was the 1st gen, followed by the 2and geen 2009 - 2012 models, then the 2013 - 2017 3rd gen and finally the 4th Gen Daytona which was a 765 engine.

There are different categories on how we would rate these bikes , power, handling, comfort, reliability, styling. Is that what you are asking for , or are you looking for something more?
Please let us know
Great questions and to add on have you previously had sport bikes in the past. If not I would suggest starting with something a bit smaller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts