Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have a 2007 Daytona 675 that was in a front end crash. The stay bracket, headlight assembly, and front fairing were all damaged. I replace those parts. During the crash, the connector that’s hooks to my gauge cluster broke off and the one that connects to the fuel pump . I did some researching and brought out that a used street triple wiring harness would work on my bike and brought off eBay for cheap. Didn’t want to replace the entire wiring harness because of two connectors. I cut the connector off the street triple and pig tailed them to my harness(pigtail means soldering two wires together). Did that and the bike would only crank. Checked to make sure there weren’t any more broken connector and their wasn’t. Checked my starter relay and try to bridge it with a screw driver. Boom! Started right up. Replace the starter relay and now start fine. Took it for a test ride one day and everything was going good until I pull in clutch to switch gears. Engine cuts off, but the dash stay on. Bike won’t start when I hit the starter button. I have to press it at least 10 times for it to start. Please help. Finally started and it did it again. Bike runs fine as long as I don’t pull the clutch lever. Its also bogging when I roll on throttle. Also changed the spark plug.

Please help!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Can you keep the bike running if you add throttle when the clutch is pulled in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts