Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
would you entertain yanking the tires off and selling them at an additional discount? I may be getting a bonus on the 10th... so, that would be a nice gift to myself. haha.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just how hard is it to swap wheels on a bike?

I got a 07 daytona I take to the track ever so often and I'm tired of running street tires and feeling like i'm going to wreck......MORE SO than usual.

If its relatively easy I'll make an offer for it shipped to CA.

-Michael

·
Registered
412 Posts
:rofl2:

I've been waiting for you to do the "best reasonable offer" and then offer you exactly $400. Just funny that you hit that number right on the head.

PM me if it becomes reasonable :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
2,821 Posts
:rofl2:

I've been waiting for you to do the "best reasonable offer" and then offer you exactly $400. Just funny that you hit that number right on the head.

PM me if it becomes reasonable :thumbup:
I believe that I caused that statement lol. It's all good. I mean it IS reasonable, but its all relative.

Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
also no one caused this best reasonable offer I just cant except $400 for perfectly good wheels and tires I had some major problems with my money situation and need to do a lot of work to my truck so the bike that I bought a few weeks ago I had to sell for less than what I could have got for it and now I need to regain some of the money the money in spare parts I have from a few different bikes, cars and trucks laying around my house

1 - 20 of 24 Posts