Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's got some really cool design features, but as a whole it's pretty damn fugly. Why in god's name would you need that much power on a Naked bike!!! hahaha
Why wouldn't you? Haha, it's a publicity stunt. The Czech republic isn't exactly known for it's manufacturing prowess is it? Let's make something that gets everybody's attention and show the world that we CAN build something cool. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
The Czech republic isn't exactly known for it's manufacturing prowess is it?
Actually it was and still is known for some of the finest military manufacturing, particularly small arms, in the world.

But I'd agree that it's a stunt to get attention. Sort Duc'ish maybe? Will be interesting to see what they come up with.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually it was and still is known for some of the finest military manufacturing, particularly small arms, in the world.

But I'd agree that it's a stunt to get attention. Sort Duc'ish maybe? Will be interesting to see what they come up with.
Right you are, I'd forgotten about that aspect. I guess I was mostly thinking of automotive types of manufacturing.

I think it has some styling cues from a Ducati (Framework, Headlight) And the gas tank and the partial "fairing" look very similar to what the new Speed Triple has. Really, not a bad looking bike if you ask me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Think they got carried away trying to out-do the B-King and the V-Max. That thing is a hulk. Cool find.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts

It is also produces over a million Cars a year for a small country with 10 million people thats a lot of cars.

Looks like it was a competion sponsered by the Czech Government.
240 hp and 200Nm of Torque thats a monster

·
Banned
365 Posts

They make some nice hadnguns, and can stamp metal AK's as good as any eastern block country
If BFN made a bike I would take a look.
But this bike is just stunty gay. What does the FGR stand for..
A hayabusa's HP has purpose, and even busa riders reak of compensation :whistle:

Sry for edit: I got the ocd

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Looks like a Ducati Monster with a distended belly and an Altima V6 motor in it. And maybe that $55k is in rubles or something? :biggrinjester:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts