Triumph 675 Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dead thread revival... There is a Cycle Gear within an hour of me that I have never been to and within 10 minutes of the Triumph dealer which is a plus. Has the store/business improved at all since all these posts or is it a skip it and forget it type of place? Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Also a no from me. Too corporate and did not have good experiences with the ones I've been to.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've shopped them many times for affordable street gear and a few odds and ends. I've returned/ swapped stuff with no issues... but, maybe slow.
The quality and fit of some things have gotten better over the years (ya know, Cheap is Cheap tho!) and I'm not looking for real racing gear. So, be selective in store and compare online! Retail stores are all about "impulse buys", take your time and get what feels right for you!

Reactions: Newbeme

·
Registered
38 Posts
I find CycleGear is better than most dealers... and depending on where you live probably the best option. They do have a couple of items that I haven't been able to find elsewhere

But it's no-where near as good as other dedicated gear stores, especially for higher end track gear!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts