Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if they make just the surrounds or covers for the gauge? Rather than having to buy a whole new gauge set?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I would like to know this too..I bought a used D675 with the tach cover cracked a good bit.

If worst comes to worst. I am sure you can get someone to cut a piece of plastic to fit it perfect for cheap....

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that they make the covers for the 955i so I don't see why they don't make them for the 675 as well.

I wonder if we could talk to the factory and see if there is a possibility.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hmmm… I could use an old housing, cracked or not I have a plan. :evil2:
If you get a new one, or a new housing, or a cluster that is dead to swap out the internals with, whatever… Let me know what you want for the old one.

·
Registered
817 Posts
You can buy the fascia/outer casing. I had one sent to my dealer by Triumph because it melted and Triumph said they were only doing it because they were nice. Think it is about $130.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Mine facsia was replaced under warranty for the same issue. So the part is "available" but im just not sure as to what extent it is, regularly.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll give a few dealers a call and see if I can get any conclusion on this. The gauges work fine so I'd really prefer just to get a new housing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a gauge cover you can have, my tacho stopped working!!!!

Also, anyone have a gauge assembly they want to get rid of?

John

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a gauge cover you can have, my tacho stopped working!!!!

Also, anyone have a gauge assembly they want to get rid of?

John
I'll take it if he doesn't. PM me your price and paypal address.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I called a dealer who had the fascia for 92 dollars, placed on order. No idea if this is the right thing but we'll see.

How much did you want for yours?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts