Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cold....Come visit Maine....Won't be riding for another few months:thumbdown:

But sweet pictures man, one nice bike that adds to a sweet view!
Thanks dood. I lived in Minnesota for 20 years... I'd rather visit snow than live in it. :thumbup:

I would guess it was maybe low 50's, which I know ain't no thing to many but I was hatin' life for a minute, early in the ride. :laugh:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
again....WHY do i live in NJ?

can't wait to move.

Incredible pics! I just love our bikes....gorgeous.

·
Banned
941 Posts
Thanks dood. I lived in Minnesota for 20 years... I'd rather visit snow than live in it. :thumbup:

I would guess it was maybe low 50's, which I know ain't no thing to many but I was hatin' life for a minute, early in the ride. :laugh:
LOL...i was born/raised in socal, so low 50's is hella cold for me. I actually drove up to mammoth this past weekend and it hit 3 (yes, THREE) degrees. I know there are places that get MUCH colder, but for a Los Angeles guy like me, 3 degrees was almost unbearable.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics! Thanks for rubbing the salt in the wound for us snow covered riders, but great pics none the less!
Don't think of it as "salt rubbing," I'm just trying to get you all through the long, cold months, of which you no doubt have many, many more... :laugh:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.