Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RidersDiscount.com now has Werkes USA dual slip-on exhausts for the Triumph Daytona 675! From the makers of the original fender eliminator kit, Competition Werkes brings you the Werkes USA GP Dual-Outlet 675 Exhaust. Fabricated entirely from CNC-cut corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel and precision welded, the Werkes GP exhaust looks like no other Triumph Daytona slip-on muffler on the market. Tapered internal baffles are designed to be lighter than OEM with improved performance thanks to a greater capacity for exhaust gases to efficiently pass through. A cool feature of the Werkes slip-on comes from their use of connecting tubes that are welded together, not bent to shape - giving it the look of a one-off factory exhaust.

Fits all 2006 and up 675 models. These are not yet available on our website; call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to order. You may also email us with any questions you have, send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with TRIUMPH 675 WERKES GP SLIP-ON in the subject line and TJ will get back to you right away.

All hardware and clear instructions are included with each slip-on exhaust kit.

Weld seams are flawlessly rendered on each of these mufflers.

To keep the rider out of a hot seat, a heat shield is positioned just below the front seat.

The Werkes dual-outlet exhausts attaches at the OEM exhaust mounting point and re-uses OEM hardware. Installation should be a snap.

·
Premium Member
9,300 Posts
I must say, you guys take sexy exhaust pictures. :laugh:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Someone get a gold one and throw it on a black SE or caspian :smile: for the good of the community :smile:

I think gold would be too blingy. Would be interesting to see it on a bike though. I do dig these pipes. Black would look bloody mean I reckon.

·
Premium Member
13,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Someone get a gold one and throw it on a black SE or caspian :smile: for the good of the community :smile:

I think gold would be too blingy. Would be interesting to see it on a bike though. I do dig these pipes. Black would look bloody mean I reckon.
I was thinking the same thing when I was looking at their color options. What does everyone want to see colorwise and I will get one ordered up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there,

Could you please provide me with a price for these and a price for shipping to both NZ and the states (as I have family there who could possibly bring it home for me)? Are these very loud at all and do you know roughly what they would compare to??

Thanks heaps!

1 - 20 of 276 Posts