Triumph 675 Forums banner

Colorad MRA Round #2 4-hour endurance race

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bcmoore 
#1 ·
Fellow racers west of the Mississippi.. I just wanted to spread the word that Colorado's MRA Round #2 features a 4-hour endurance race at High Plains Raceway. Last year we had guys come up from Texas and over from California. The endurance race is a ton of fun and has 3 classes..

Titanium Butt - 1 rider, 1 bike
Pony-express - up to 4 riders on 4 bikes using a single transponder
True Endurance - up to 4 riders on 1 bike

Four of us who are on this forum are teaming up for the True Endurance class and I'm pretty damn excited about it!

So if you are a racer and within driving distance of Colorado, you should come out and race with us!!

-Brian

#3 ·
Yeah... 4 on 1 bike is a tricky situation..

One of the four has moved up to the literbike class (and is kicking ass).. we are using his bike from last year.

As for the crash plan.. it's simple... "don't crash".. haha but no.. the real plan is this.. If you crash it, you pay for half the cost of fixing it.. and the team pays for the other half.. we all know each other pretty well and trust one another.. we have discussed the issue of what happens if someone wrecks and it's totally not their fault.. i.e. someone runs into you or you hit oil from a blown engine or something of that nature and I think we'd just split the costs 4 ways as it could have happened to anyone of us.. I'll definitely post a round 2 race report..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.