Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, Just got my Triumph Cobra Jacket shipped in from Great Britain. The Cobra Leather Jacket can be purchased in America but it does not have the back hump with logo. After some research I found a dealer in Great Britain via e-bay. It cost about $680 total with shipping (to Tx) since you are dealing in Euros. Pretty expensive I know. But I loved the design with logo on the back hump.

The jacket comes with vest type zip in liner, two inner pockets and two outer pockets. Includes shoulder and elbow pro and a pad insert for the back. Also has a zipper on the waist band that opens a vent and looks to increase the waist size of the Jacket. The jacket is Leather, except for the bicep areas of the arm which are a flexible nylon fabric. I havent ridden with the Jacket yet due to Ice today but it feels comfortable.

I am 5'6'' athletic build. I ordered a Euro size 42 and it fits perfectly. I had bought the Alpinestars Triumph Jacket but returned it because the Arms were so snug it was tight around the bicep area. Hope this review helps anyone looking for this Europe only Jacket. Ride safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
didnt know you were around here, only knew of a few other people in the area. i think i have the first one you had, almost looks like that one you got. but the one i have has the hump on the back. what year and make bike you got?

·
Registered
234 Posts
I am 5'6'' athletic build. I ordered a Euro size 42 and it fits perfectly. I had bought the Alpinestars Triumph Jacket but returned it because the Arms were so snug it was tight around the bicep area. Hope this review helps anyone looking for this Europe only Jacket. Ride safe.
It actually helps, indeed expensive, but is a really good looking jacket!!! ordering things from afar is always a hassle over the size fitting, thanks for the insight!!!

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Damn fine looking jacket, nice! I'm trying to part out a future DIY two piece and really dig this jacket, just wish it was perforated.

:nod:

Yo soldier...can you share the link where you got ur jacket... also how preforated is the leather... is this going to be tolerable during our texas summers?
...um, I hesitate to post this link just because it might piss off 762Soldier...

http://www.jacklilley.com/buy/Triumph-Triumph-Cobra-Jacket/hjp61357#eq1
They give anyone on this forum a 10% discount if you mention it while checking out, and since it's out of the UK we don't have to pay VAT. So rather than upset 762Soldier I'll let you do the math.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea im ordering today ... looks like a little over 50 bux for shipping im looking at over 500 for jacket... still not bad compared to others... im going to get it custom perforated for Houston summer here ...its gonna flow big time air

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.