Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have experience with convertibars? Heli bars aren't adjustable, and cyclecats are out of business, so these look promising to me. They allow you to adjust the bar angle as well as the bar height. I'm just wondering about clearance issues. How much can they be adjusted before running into clearance & brake line issues...
I found some pictures on their site of the bars installed on an 05 Speed Triple:

They've also got these videos demonstrating how they work, and an installation:

Again, seems like a promising option... It would be nice to adjust between an aggressive forward stance and an upright relaxed position on the fly. I searched the forum for "convertibars" and didn't see too much discussion about them. Looks like a couple people have given it a shot.. some pictures/input would be awesome.
http://www.convertibars.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would just wonder what the clearance is like on a full-fairing bike. They look awfully high. I'm disappointed that cyclecats are gone because I'm very interested in a set of those!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you can adjust them up or down to any height... those pictures are just showing how high they can go

·
Registered
607 Posts
My current edition of Motorcycle Consumer News just did a write up on these and liked them. 5 different angles. Work on bikes with 50mm forks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts