Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM"]YouTube - Chinese Professor[/nomedia]

The Chinese flag placed on constitution avenue......under this flag which the USA put Mao into power has murdered more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Its true though we've shipped almost all jobs over there the US has been sold on the cheap Chinese slave crap goods......

mmmmmm with poison lead paint on all the toys and the oh so delicious melamine in the baby formula, and all the loving toxic vaccines that they make ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love it. Get these yuppies ...... I like fish MUAHAHAHHAHAHA and this is how these sycophantic pieces of trash globalists think.

but the Chinese only hold 1 trillion of debt but what about the other 27 Trillion that the central banks have stolen from the US citizens?...... The very same central banks that own the USA ,UK etc. own China but China is the NWO model that followed the globalists every rule, government population control, execution squads for speaking out against government, Organ harvesting etc. this is why China will become the biggest super power if the globalists succeed in their NWO plan.......AGENDA 21

·
Registered
892 Posts
You hear about China's explosive growth and saw this pic recently of Shanghai 1990 (top) vs 2010 (bottom)... sheesh...

·
(RIP) Wiser than you I was
5,852 Posts
The good old US of A has 8 citys with over a million people in them. China has 250. They must be doing a lot of screwing over there.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Mao into power has murdered more people than Hitler and Stalin combined.
But killing your own people is tolerated, if not overtly encouraged :whistle:

And the scale's not the same, really, China once had civil wars far bloodier than modern world wars, and nobody here knows about them (and that was all old-fashioned artisan hand-made :coolgleamA:).

And this is not China laughing at the USA, that's rich USAians waving a chinese straw man to encourage poorer USAians to embrace their pauperisation. But it is indeed true that the USA have turned their back on their founding principles, just not those featured in the ad...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts