Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If a CEL comes appears on a 675 can you use a auto scan tool to check and clear the codes? I have heard of tune boy but are there other manufacturers out there that I should know about?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked out the link. Very cool. I do have a very good scan tool for my car. Can I use it on the bike?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I checked out the link. Very cool. I do have a very good scan tool for my car. Can I use it on the bike?
Oui, only problem being that you will need the service manual to figure out what the codes it gives you mean.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I recently changed my 2010 D675's exhaust from stock to jardine and since then I see the CEL on, the bike is running smoothly but the CEL bothers me and its an intermittent issue.
What could have been the problem? :-?

·
BOTM Marshall
3,511 Posts
I recently changed my 2010 D675's exhaust from stock to jardine and since then I see the CEL on, the bike is running smoothly but the CEL bothers me and its an intermittent issue.
What could have been the problem? :-?
EXUP/EXBV

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Tune boy is kaput....since it costs $400+
and Tune ECU is a free download plus a VAG-com USB cable which can be had for less than $20.
Check my sig for the Tune ECU thread :thumbup:
Most parts stores will read codes for free as well.
I seriously want to kiss you right now. no ****.

·
Registered
238 Posts
nothing against, really, but in moments like these I'm glad to be way far from y'all... :nod:

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts