Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys.

I would really need your help in something.

I live in Greece, where the ceramic coating does not exist yet! We live in middle age :p

I was thinking that maybe you could suggest some ceramic coaters allover the world where i could ship my headers and midpipe and have them coated and shipped back to me.

Any suggestions??

Thomas

·
Registered
230 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Made things a lot cooler round the engine and near the rear shock and reg/rec. Can't say we saw any performance gains.
I see you also have BST's, I'm thinking of selling mine and swapping to Oz wheels. I love the new design.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Hmm, my Daytona would love reasonably priced BSTs :whistle:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello guys.

I would really need your help in something.

I live in Greece, where the ceramic coating does not exist yet! We live in middle age :p

I was thinking that maybe you could suggest some ceramic coaters allover the world where i could ship my headers and midpipe and have them coated and shipped back to me.

Any suggestions??

Thomas
Zircotec has a Greek distributor in Athens called Mountain Motorsport. Here's their website:
http://www.mmsport.gr/ceramic-coating

·
Registered
230 Posts
I see you also have BST's, I'm thinking of selling mine and swapping to Oz wheels. I love the new design.
No way am I selling my wheels, I have had them now for 4 years and they are as good as new......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts