Triumph 675 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with CustomCyclePros.com? They have carbon fiber fairings for bikes which are only an extra $200 on top of the regular price.
There isn't a category for Triumphs, so I reached out to them. They said the never sold a lot of Triumph stuff so they didn't feel the need to have a category (I don't see the logic in that).
We all like carbon fiber, right? But a mere $200 on top of the price for a set of regular fairings doesn't seem too palpable. What are your thoughts on this?
The direct link is:
http://www.customcyclepros.com/category_s/248.htm

·
Registered
832 Posts
We all like carbon fiber, right?
Truthfully, the answer is No.

I think carbon fiber looks cool (when used tastefully), but I'm not an entirely huge fan. Yes, it has advantageous qualities, but I don't bend over backwards going crazy for it.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Truthfully, the answer is No.

I think carbon fiber looks cool (when used tastefully), but I'm not an entirely huge fan. Yes, it has advantageous qualities, but I don't bend over backwards going crazy for it.
I agree, i love it.. but others are not so keen..

A friend of mine has a 100% pure carbon ducati 1098, but he has sprayed it , but in places u can see its carbon.. Look well smart, will try and get some pics..

Some want it for the strength and weight loss..

Each to their own... we all like wot we like..... that is us..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dodge, thanks for that link. Their stuff looks more legit, at least in the sense that they have pictures unlike the other guys I posted up.

Looking at them though, it seems that unless you can get a carbon fiber tank, carbon fiber everywhere else might just look odd. I have a graphite, which in my opinion blends better than SY or TR would, but probably still weird :thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Dodge, thanks for that link. Their stuff looks more legit, at least in the sense that they have pictures unlike the other guys I posted up.

Looking at them though, it seems that unless you can get a carbon fiber tank, carbon fiber everywhere else might just look odd. I have a graphite, which in my opinion blends better than SY or TR would, but probably still weird :thumbdown:
The tanks are on order, 2 x CF ones and a wrapped version..
We will try to hold stock, Plus we are looking at a GB option for all the carbon parts as well as tanks..

If none in stock, then expect a wait of around 4 to 6 weeks..
Hope that helps?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts