Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to borrow someone's TUNE ECU cable so I can install a custom map.

I live in Florida... if anyone in the area has one and wants to lend it to me for a day, I would be much obliged.

Or, if someone out of the area wants to ship it to me, I can use it for a day and ship it back to you ASAP.

PM me or send me an email - [email protected]

I have a stock D675, and I'm looking to get a little more power by loading a custom tune. Can anyone recommend a good custom tune for a stock bike?

Homer

·
Registered
382 Posts
Got to agree with Dark , it is going to be as cheap to buy one as it is to ship one back and forth !! The up side of that is then you have it for the future !

·
Registered
577 Posts
I have a stock D675, and I'm looking to get a little more power by loading a custom tune. Can anyone recommend a good custom tune for a stock bike?
Don't quote me but I do not think there are any tweaked tunes for a stock bike other then the original one that is on there now?

Most of the tunes were created to take advantage of after market add-ons.

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
Don't quote me but I do not think there are any tweaked tunes for a stock bike other then the original one that is on there now?

Most of the tunes were created to take advantage of after market add-ons.

Acutually there are tweaked tunes for stock, but were only available using Tuneboy. Not sure if every tune from Tuneboy was transferred over to TuneECU. I have it and its a slight improvement, but nothing to really get all excited about.

If I can find the tune I'll post it on here. Or go on Tuneboy's website and see if you can download it and try using TuneECU to flash it

·
Registered
577 Posts
Acutually there are tweaked tunes for stock, but were only available using Tuneboy. Not sure if every tune from Tuneboy was transferred over to TuneECU. I have it and its a slight improvement, but nothing to really get all excited about.
I have Tuneboy as well. I guess I assumed that tunes like "Daytona 675 with standard exhaust" were just a basic stock tune? Didn't realize that those were "tweaked"?

·
Registered
6,602 Posts
I have Tuneboy as well. I guess I assumed that tunes like "Daytona 675 with standard exhaust" were just a basic stock tune? Didn't realize that those were "tweaked"?

There was one that someone made using a dyno to get a couple horses and torque up out of the OEM exhaust.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies. You're right, they're only $20 bucks so it doesn't make much sense to ship them back and forth.

I'll just buy one.

Like you said, you didn't know that it was a tweaked tune... because whoever made it didn't really feel like providing an explanation, leaving us all in the dark.

Homer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts