Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here ever bought anything from British customs? I was lookin at a few things on there including the flushmount turn signals, and the integrated tail light with turn signals built in. Lookin for sum feed back if anyone purchased anything on there....Thanks!!:whistle:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Has anyone on here ever bought anything from British customs? I was lookin at a few things on there including the flushmount turn signals, and the integrated tail light with turn signals built in. Lookin for sum feed back if anyone purchased anything on there....Thanks!!:whistle:
British Customs is just a few miles down the street from me and they are highly recommended. Alex and Sean are great to work with. Tell them Nelson from Hermosa referred you. :cool2:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've bought parts from them before and was very satisfied with them. I would deff recommended them to you. :thumbup:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just call them to order because i ordered some parts online and they had them on backorder, Then tried to charge me more money because what was listed online was a closeout item. If it was a closeout item why did they order more, beats me. But besides that they're legit and If you get the flushmounts post what you have to do to get them to fit please. They told me you have to enlarge the blinker hole.

·
Race Team Sponsor & Beer Pongaholic
3,286 Posts
British Customs has to be one of our favorite distributors as a dealership. Sean is probably the best and easiest person to work with and we have never had any problems.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I ordered mirror blockoff plates from them. Everything went smooth with my transaction. They are great! Like every first purchase, I always like to call and make sure they have the item I am looking for in stock before I order. I don't like to wait if things are backordered... :rofl2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.