Triumph 675 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 675r and someone put aftermarket rear sets on it so I have no brake light. What is the best banjo bolt brake light switch to use? Does anyone have any advice on what I need to use to make my brake light work? I obviously can’t use the factory switch anymore. Thank you for your time

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Rule #1. You may only have one account on this forum. No exceptions. If you have issues with your account or need help changing your username, password, email, etc., you can post for assistance or contact us. Members can also find help in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.

·
Registered
2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You really don’t have a life do you? I mean you literally sit on here like your the police or something! Mr. Perfect rule enforcer! Yeah I started a new account because I was trying to buy a part from another user and my account was frozen! Turn me into the authority’s! Kick me off this form for all I care because nobody wants to deal with someone who thinks they are perfect! I asked my question to find out the size of banjo bolt I need but instead I get blue lighted by you! Is it because I’m an American? Like why don’t you spend that negative energy riding or something? Have a great day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts